Sunday, April 8, 2012

Married Female - MF3


Your husband drops you off at your parent’s home and you are sitting in the living room with your father as your mother has gone to the kitchen.

“What’s wrong, Honey?” your father asks.

“You could always read me like book, dad,” you reply, “but I can’t really tell you much now.  I will…” and he looks at you as only he could, but you keep a poker face.

“OK, baby,” he says, using his nickname for you.

Your mother returns.

“Mom and dad,” you begin, “Richard and I had a long talk recently and we said how sad it was that our families really don’t know one another so we’ve booked the entire guest house where you spent your honeymoon for both families.  So, lets pack up and go, OK?”
“My god!” says your dad, “What is this the end of the world?” and a deep ice cold chill overtakes you; you almost lose it!






No comments:

Post a Comment